DIGITAL ADMINISTRATIVE AREA MAPS AS THE BASIS FOR YOUR DATA
Administrative Area Maps are municipality boundaries plus the higher levels like provinces and state boundaries. Digital Area boundaries help you to display and analyze spatial areas on a map. They can easily be matched and attributed with company internal data (e.g. sales figures, sales areas) or SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC DATA and PURCHASING POWER data from MB-International.
Administrative Area Boundaries based on the example of Spain: Municipios (8.125 areas) plus the higher levels Provincias, Comunidades and Agrupaciones.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MB-INTERNATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE AREA MAPS
- Globally consistent and comparable: Worldwide, seamless coverage of administrative boundaries
- The layers are topographically correct and “seamless”, i.e. Administrative boundaries fit seamlessly together without overlaps and gaps
- Data and territories can be easily combined in one layer thanks to a unique key, enabling cross-country analyzes
- Simple update by uniform layout of the layer names
- The higher-level area hierarchies are included
- Digital boundaries are in a vector format to allow visualization in any zoom level
- The vintage compatibility between the boundaries and the Sociodemographic and Purchasing Power data is guaranteed
- Our Administrative Area Boundaries are subjected to a strict quality control and constantly updated by means of comprehensive research by our in-house geographical department.
VAST VARIETY OF USES IN MANY DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Sales planning
- Sales controlling
- Site planning
- Expansion planning
- Branch network planning
- Customer visualization
- Predictive analytics
- Insurance risk management
- Thematic mapping
- Social Media Marketing
- Internet applications
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
By using MBI area boundaries companies from across all branches of trade are able to:
- Quantify regional sales opportunities / market potentials
- Evaluate areas for strengths and weaknesses
- Identify unused market potential
- Set realistic local economic forecasts
- Focus locally on Marketing activities
- Formulate quantified and realistic objectives
- Restructure and optimize market and sales areas
STANDARD GIS FORMATS FOR OUR VECTOR BOUNDARIES
- Esri Shape file (.shp)
- Esri Geodatabase (.gdb)
- MapInfo (.tab)
- MapInfo MIF/MID
Please contact our SALES TEAM to discuss your requirements or request an individual quotation.
In the following selection you will receive an overview of our worldwide boundary data offering for the countries in the individual continents.
We have free sample (test) data available for most European countries. Please feel free to CONTACT US should you have any questions or in the event that the data you are looking for is not listed here or if you need samples for any non-European country.