POSTCODE BOUNDARY MAPS (ZIP)
DIGITAL POSTCODE BOUNDARY MAPS AS THE BASIS FOR YOUR DATA
Worldwide postal areas are geographic boundaries that define the geographic area for each postcode. Digital Postcode boundaries help you to display and analyze spatial areas on a map.
VAST VARIETY OF USES IN MANY ASPECTS OF BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
Our area boundaries provide you with a consistent basis for visualizing your data for various tasks and applications, such as
- Sales planning
- Sales controlling
- Site planning
- Expansion planning
- Branch network planning
- Customer visualization
- Predictive analytics
- Insurance risk management
- Thematic mapping
- Social Media Marketing
- Postcode look-up tables
- Internet applications
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
2 Simple Examples
Where do my customers come from?
In retail, postal boundaries are used to visualize catchment areas. A simple example: the customer is asked for the postal code at the DIY store checkout.
Added value with company-owned data
Many companies have customer data (address data) or proprietary data, such as sales territories or sales figures, with information on the postal code. This data is linked to our digital zip code boundaries and thus enables spatial relationships to be identified in a descriptive manner on a digital map. Additional data such as population, sociodemographic and purchasing power data from MBI can be added individually.
Advantages of our Postcode Boundaries
- Worldwide, seamless coverage of postal and administrative boundaries
- The layers are topographically correct and country borders fit seamlessly together without overlaps and gaps
- Data and areas can be easily combined in one layer thanks to a unique key, enabling cross-country analysis
- Constant updates guarantee a current data status
- The vintage compatibility between the MBI boundaries and the MBI Sociodemographic and Purchasing Power data is guaranteed
- Simple update by uniform layout of the layer names
- The higher-level area hierarchies are included with the boundary files
- Digital boundaries are in a vector format to allow visualization in any zoom levels
The territorial vintages of the worldwide area boundaries are compatible with our globally consistent and comparable socio-economic data. We offer you the best basis for well-founded and data-based decisions. If desired, we can integrate the MBI data directly into our digital boundaries. So, you can load them directly into your system without any additional steps and use them immediately.
Globally consistent and comparable data
Strict quality control
Individual consulting and support
100 % GDPR compliant
• Postcode Level
• Administrative Area Level
• Small Area Level
> LEARN MORE
Tab delimited file (TXT) | KML | Access database (MDB) | Excel (xls) | Esri Shapefile (.shp) | Esri Geodatabase (.gdb) | MapInfo (.tab) | MapInfo MIF/MID | more on request
> LEARN MORE
Easy access to a variety of MBI data
• Datalink Desktop
• Datalink Rest API
> LEARN MORE
TELL US WHERE YOU ARE HEADING.
WE WILL GLADLY ASSIST YOU IN SELECTING THE DATA NEEDED TO REACH YOUR GOAL.
Didn’t find what you are looking for or have another question? Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our experts will be happy to advise you individually and without obligation on which data you can use to create added value for your company and realize savings.
Would you like to evaluate and visualize the data?