In case of an order our data delivery can include the original HERE data as well as the processed HERE MBI-Road Network.
|Differences between HERE MBI-Road Network and HERE raw data
Some of the key factors to the HERE MBI-Road Network
The modular structure of the Road Maps contains the following components, depending on the type of licensing:
- Digital Road Maps with exact House number coordinates
- Routing information, optimized for “RouteFinder” / MapInfo
- POI (Points of Interest)
- Address ranges for Geocoding
Areas of application
- Geomarketing Applications (e.g. Expansion & Consolidation analysis, Site analysis, Territory planning, Sales optimization)
- GIS Applications (e.g. MapInfo & ESRI)
- Geocoding Services (e.g. CRM & BI)
- Mobile Asset Management Applications (e.g. Tracking vehicles)
- Call Center Applications (e.g. Emergency services)
HERE MBI-Roads can be easily combined with our worldwide area boundaries as well as with sociodemographic and purchasing power data on different levels.
Coverage / Updates & Maintenance / Formats
HERE is updating four times a year their detailed street maps worldwide. Derived from this MB develops the product HERE MBI-Road Network which can be delivered on demand for all country in the HERE database to the currently released version. For further information on updates and maintenance please contact our sales team.
We can provide you the data in almost all standard formats e.g. *.tab for MapInfo Professional or shape (*.shp) for ESRI ArcGis and ArcView and in most standard projections.
Please contact our sales team to request a quotation or for any question you may have!