GAIN INSIGHTS INTO THE BEHAVIOR OF YOUR VISITORS WORLDWIDE WITH MOBILE TRACE DATA
Mobile Trace Data
Global Daytime Population Density
Global Retail Focus Areas
Global Daytime Population Density
Origin and number of tourists visiting Memphis, USA in September 2019
Mobile Trace Data provide you with insights into the behavior of your visitors or target group, their movement patterns or whereabouts and duration of stay over an extended period of time.
Moreover, they help you analyze aggregated consumer profiles, purchasing patterns and competitiveness.
The basis for this product is derived from digital mobile applications. The data are refined and aggregated in strict compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Based on the data, numerous data products have been and many more can be created to answer your individual needs.
As an example, we would like to introduce the three following data products to you.
GLOBAL DAYTIME POPULATION DENSITY
Global Daytime Population Density gives information about the size of population that is present in a given area during the day
GLOBAL RETAIL FOCUS AREAS
The data on Retail Focus Areas enables you to analyze the location of your branches and competitor stores or points of sale in stationary retail on the basis of mobile geodata.
You can identify visitors at specific branches or points of sale (e.g. shops, shopping centers/zones) and make their movement patterns or whereabouts transparent over an extended period of time.
GLOBAL TRAVEL AND TOURISM DATA
Global Travel and Tourism Data provide information about where tourists come from, how many tourists visited a defined region and the duration of their stay.
A SELECTION OF QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE ANSWERED WITH MOBILE TRACE DATA
- Where do my visitors come from?
- What shops do they pass?
- Where have they been before?
- Where do they go afterwards?
- Where do they stay?
- How long do they stay?
- Where are they during the day and at night?
A SELECTION OF APPLICATION FIELDS FOR MOBILE TRACE DATA
- Location and area planning that take into account where the population is more likely to be during the day than at night
- Identification of the visits of consumers to certain points of interest (e.g. shops, shopping centers etc.), their movement patterns or whereabouts and duration of stay
- Identification of the best time window for the target group: When is my target group at home, when at work?
- Personnel planning, staffing of cash registers: In which time frame does my target group go shopping?
- Identification of advertising and marketing locations
- Identification of seasonal changes in areas, e.g. ski areas or popular beaches and attractions
- Logistics optimization by avoiding areas with high population movements
- Real estate management and investment evaluation
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR MOBILE TRACE DATA
- Globally consistent and comparable
- In strict compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Current data from the past year
- Built on a variety of unique digital mobile data
- Insights into the behavior of your customers or target group and their movement patterns or whereabouts
- Target group-relevant implementation of marketing strategies
- Avoidance of scatter loss (sustainability)
- Budget savings
VIEW THE MBI PRODUCT FLYER FOR MOBILE TRACE DATA
AT WHICH AREA LEVELS IS THE DATA AVAILABLE?
Mobile Trace Data can be mapped on postal, administrative and micro level or you can REQUEST an individual area selection.
STANDARD DATA FORMATS
- Tab delimited file (TXT)
- Access database (MDB)
- Excel (xls)
STANDARD GIS FORMATS FOR OUR VECTOR BOUNDARIES
For those using desktop GIS systems we can deliver as well the matching AREA BOUNDARIES
- Esri Shape file (.shp)
- Esri Geodatabase (.gdb)
- MapInfo (.tab)
- MapInfo MIF/MID
INQUIRE now and have an individual and non-binding offer tailored to your needs. Furthermore, we would be glad to advise you on the availability of data in particular countries.