SOUTH AFRICA ADMIN AND MICRO MAPS
GLOBALLY CONSISTENT AND COMPARABLE GEODATA FOR SOUTH AFRICA
Here is an overview of sociodemographic and purchasing power data for South Africa from our global data offering to bring your geomarketing, target group analyses and location analyses to the next level. Additionally, for South Africa we also have the following area boundaries (vector boundaries, polygons) available: Seamless and full country coverage of the Municipalities and Small Areas.
|Number of areas||213||85183|
|Data / Variables|
|Sex / Gender|
|Consumer Spending by Product Groups|
|Households by Income Quintiles|
|Marital status (country-specific)|
|Socio Bundle Plus|
|Get a quote||Get a quote|
Globally consistent and comparable data
Strict quality control
Individual consulting and support
100 % GDPR compliant
Advantages of our Area Boundaries
- Worldwide, seamless coverage of postal and administrative boundaries
- The layers are topographically correct and country borders fit seamlessly together without overlaps and gaps
- Data and areas can be easily combined in one layer thanks to a unique key, enabling cross-country analyzes
- Constant updates guarantee a current data status
- The vintage compatibility between the MBI boundaries and the MBI Sociodemographic and Purchasing Power data is guaranteed
- Simple update by uniform layout of the layer names
- The higher-level area hierarchies are included with the boundary files
- Digital boundaries are in a vector format to allow visualization in any zoom levels
The territorial vintages of the worldwide area boundaries are compatible with our globally consistent and comparable socio-economic data. We offer you the best basis for well-founded and data-based decisions. If desired, we can integrate the MBI data directly into our digital boundaries. So, you can load them directly into your system without any intermediate steps and use them immediately.
• Postcode Level
• Administrative Area Level
• Small Area Level
> LEARN MORE
Text file (CSV/TSV) | KML | Access database (MDB) | Excel (xls) | Esri Shapefile (.shp) | Esri Geodatabase (.gdb) | MapInfo (.tab) | MapInfo MIF/MID | more on request
> LEARN MORE
Easy access to a variety of MBI data
• Datalink Desktop
• Datalink Rest API
> LEARN MORE
TELL US WHERE YOU ARE HEADING.
WE WILL GLADLY ASSIST YOU IN SELECTING THE DATA NEEDED TO REACH YOUR GOAL.
Didn’t find what you are looking for or have another question? Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our experts will be happy to advise you individually and without obligation on which data you can use to create added value for your company and realize savings.
Would you like to evaluate and visualize the data?