Postcode Boundary Maps (zip) – Administrative Area Maps – Small Area Maps (micro areas)
The updated layers were complemented by further levels as well as adapted to the most recent territorial status. New microgeographic levels were added to the worldwide offer for an even more detailed geomarketing-analysis.
Some examples: new micro areas are available for Ireland (Small Areas), Hong Kong (Constituency Areas), Philippines (Barangays), Thailand (Tambon), Taiwan (Villages) and Vietnam (Communes).
With the globalization, understanding the geographic details surrounding an area of where business takes place has become an increasingly critical component in strategic planning. Area Boundaries are often the basis for this task. They help you to display and analyze spatial areas on a map and can easily be matched and attributed with company internal data or Sociodemographic Data and Purchasing Power data from MB-International. Our focus is on global comparability: same formats, structure, vintages and seamless maps globally. Companies across all industries, global retailers and social media corporations trust in our data and rely on our years of experience.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MB-INTERNATIONAL AREA BOUNDARIES
- Globally consistent and comparable: Worldwide, seamless coverage of postal and administrative boundaries
- The layers are topographically correct and “seamless”, i.e. country borders fit seamlessly together without overlaps and gaps
- Data and areas can be easily combined in one layer thanks to a unique key, enabling cross-country analyzes
- Simple update by uniform layout of the layer names
- The higher-level area hierarchies are included
- Digital boundaries are in a vector format to allow visualization in any zoom levels
- The vintage compatibility between the boundaries and the Sociodemographic and Purchasing Power data is guaranteed
- Our maps are subjected to a strict quality control and constantly updated by means of comprehensive research by our in-house geographical department.
IDEAL FOR MANY DIFFERENT BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Sales planning
- Sales controlling
- Site planning
- Expansion planning
- Branch network planning
- Customer visualization
- Predictive analytics
- Insurance risk management
- Thematic mapping
- Social Media Marketing
- Postcode look-up tables
- Internet applications
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
Standard GIS Formats for our vector boundaries are Esri Shape file (.shp), Esri Geodatabase (.gdb), MapInfo (.tab), MapInfo MIF/MID. Others on request.