Market Research and International Geodata
Since the incorporation of the market research company SCHÜTZ und HIRSCH Research in 2014 we have been able to extend our in-house services.
These services comprise quantitative and qualitative market research in the form of international online surveys, telephone interviews and focus groups, in order to provide essential information to solve specific marketing and sales challenges. Moreover, we are focusing on the integration of international market and GIS data using primary data from market research projects.
Innovative and new methods and solutions as the linking of market research analysis with Big data is used more and more frequently.
Our focus for a variety of industries
- Worldwide online surveys on diverse topics
- Expenditure structures and potentials for industries, product ranges and product groups
- Consumer behavior and attitudes on various topics and aspects of life
- Values, affinities, lifestyles and typologies
- Brand identification, brand awareness, brand image and brand usage
- Potentials for new products, concepts and innovations
- Customer satisfaction analysis and customer migration tendencies
- Key-Performance-indicators and image values from companies and competitors
- Sales forecasts and chances of success for site locations (retail, system catering, services), purchasing power, revenue streams and legal assessments of relocation
Advantages – High quality data
With our market research team we are in the position to provide you with an even wider product range through individual analysis.
“As an ESOMAR Member, we comply with the ICC/ESOMAR Code on Market and Social Research and ESOMAR World Research Guidelines.”
Please contact us if you have any questions for our research team. We would be pleased to assist you…